Manordale Valley Council #4226
Links to Our Parishes
MOTHER OF SORROWS MASS SCHEDULE!!
Monday-Friday @ 8am
Sunday @ 7:30am, 9:30am (Livestreamed), 11:30am
and 6:00pm (Regional Mass)
For those who are unable to attend mass in person, the Greensburg Diocese celebrates Sunday mass online at 9 AM and you can watch mass on TV on EWTN or from the Altoona Johnstown Diocese. You can also listen to We Are One Body Radio WAOB 106.7 FM.
Mother of Sorrows also broadcasts its' 9:30am Sunday Mass. Links can be found through Mother of Sorrows website or directly through YouTube.
St. John/St. Mary Mass Schedules
Daily Mass is as follows
St. John DeLaSalle, Delmont
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30am;
Saturday 4pm; Sunday 11am
St. Mary, Export
Tuesday, Thursday 8:30 am; Saturday 6pm;
Sunday 9am (Livestreamed)
Newsletters will be emailed out to members just prior to each monthly meeting. For those members who do not have email the newsletters will be sent out via USMail. Thank you!
Latest Updates to Website
References to Recent Website Updates listed below
- 4/3 - Updates for April made. Memorial Day Car Cruise; 40 Days for Life; "The Well" Mens' Conference; Bishop Lamb Assembly webpage.
- 4/12 - Updated Council News and Member New webpages. Added upcoming Exemplification at Mother of Sorrows. Added a Pirate Game Night on May 20th.
- 5/1 - Updated Member page webpage. New members to our council.
- 5/5 - Updated Council News webpage. New article - Ordination of Father Andrew Hamilton
- 5/18 - Added Information on Catholic Men's Leadership Alliance to Member News webpage.
- 6/07 - Updated Council New webpage - Updated article regarding Ordination of Father Andrew Hamilton.
- 6/20 - Updated Member News webpage to include results from the Car Cruise.
- 7/14 - Updates to Faithful Citizenship webpage; Council News webpage (Blood Drive article); Member news webpage (Festivals);
- 8/10 - Updates VAVS news, Memorial Day Car Cruise donation disbursements and general updates to all webpages.
- 8/27 - General update to Bishop Lamb Assembly webpage.
- 9/10 - September updates - March for Life News
Grand Knights Comments+
I hope this finds you well and in God’s good graces. We have a lot going on with the council and hope to see you soon. We have some big decisions to make about the future of the council so please get involved and come to a meeting. We need input from as many members a possible on some of our decisions. We are making decisions on charitable spending and programs that we want to keep and or add to our program list. We need input on officers and program directors for the upcoming year. Please come to our regular meeting and get involved in any way you can. Your council needs your help! Please put your Faith In Action by helping out your council. Let us know how you want to get involved.
We will have a guest speaker at this months meeting. Elizabeth Haberstroh, MSW, MDiv, Pastoral Associate Office of Discipleship & Parish Life at MOS will be speaking to us about the direction of MOS church and community and how we can be a part of that. Please be there to support our church and all that they are doing for our community.
Grand Knight – Robert Heinle
3300 Riverview Street Lower Burrell, PA 15068-2222
Knights of Columbus Insurance
10100 Kettlecreek Dr. Suite #200
Cranberry Twp. Pa 16066
Council Meetings – 2nd Wednesday of each Month
Rosary @ 7pm
Meeting follows immediately after recital of the Rosary.
3294 Franklin Towne Dr.
Murrysville, PA 15668